This yummy dish from India will win over your heart. Eat hot and it will melt in your mouth. If you are looking for something different and quick for breakfast, then this has to be the one. Everyone can eat this paratha as this contains vegetables and only very light spices and this is especially good for the diabetic patients because of the capsicum content.
Wheat flour: 2 cups
Water: to make dough
Capsicum: 3 cut into dice
Coriander powder: 1 tablespoon
Grated Cheese: 1 cup
Chat Masala: ½ tablespoon
Vegetable Oil: as per requirement
Salt: to taste
Chili powder: 1 tablespoon
- Take a bowl and add the flour, a dash of salt and water and mix it properly until dough is formed. When it is ready, keep it aside for about 20 minutes and cover it with a muslin cloth.
- Take another bowl and mix all the ingredients in it except oil and flour. Mix thoroughly.
- Divide the dough into equal and small portions. And put a small portion of this stuffing mixture in each flour parts and roll it.
- Now fry it with minimum oil in the non-stick pan until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve hot along with a bowl of yogurt.