This spicy paprika chicken is flavorful yet its creamy sauce makes it mild that makes kids drool over it!
Olive oil – 1 tbsp
Brown onion – 1 fully chopped
Button mushrooms – 200 gms, quartered
Swiss Brown Mushrooms – 200 gms, quartered
Garlic cloves – 2 crushed
Mild paprika – 2 tsp
Brandy – 1/3 cup (optional)
Chicken tenderloin – 400 gms (cut into thirds)
Thick cream – ¾ cup
Bunch of English – 1 (trimmed and torn)
Dried egg pappardelle – 375 g
- Heat oil in a frying over medium high heat and sauté the onion for 5 minutes and add the mushrooms. Cook well for 5 to 7 minutes until golden colour.
- Now toss in the garlic and paprika. Cook and stir for a minute or until aromatic.
- Then pour the brandy and boil. Lower heat. Simmer well.
- Stir occasionally for about 7 minutes and cook chicken until soft.
- Add the spinach and stir it to the chicken mixture.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a huge saucepan of boiling water with a bit of salt.
- Cook by following the instructions at the back of the pasta pack and drain well.
Serve the chicken along with the pasta.