If you are on the lookout of a perfect Christmas finger food, these bite sized tasty toasts are a great find. You just have to spend few minutes to arrange this to transform it in to a yummy dish. These appetizers are a great accompaniment for a glass of wine.
French baguette – 1
Goats cheese – 120 g
Marinated semi-dried tomatoes – a small container
Baby rocket – 100 g
Olive oil – 1 tbsp
Garlic – 1 clove (halved)
- Preheat your oven to 180 deg C.
- Cut the baguette in to slices of 1 cm and spray it with canola oil on both sides.
- Place it on the baking tray, cook for 15 minutes, and make sure to turn it on other side when 7 minutes are over.
- Remove it from oven and rub the halved garlic clove on it.
- Now put the rocket in olive oil and place some of this over each slices of baguette.
- Now add a tsp of goat cheese over the rocket.
- Now ass a semi dried piece of tomato over it.
- Sprinkle with a bit of salt and fresh pepper powder.
- Serve with drinks.
Leave A Response »