If you are looking for a classic, delicious hamburger steak that will be made within 40 minutes, then just opt for it. The ingredients are usually available at home. You can serve it with potatoes as well as white hot rice and your guests will be happy.
Egg – 1
Beef – 1 pound, grounded
Black pepper powder – 1/8 tsp
Bread crumbs – ¼ cup
Vegetable oil – 1 tsp
Garlic and onion powder – ½ tsp each
Worcestershire sauce – 1 tsp
Flour – 2 tbsp
Onion – 1 sup, finely sliced
Beef broth – 1 cup
Cooking sherry – 1 tbsp
Salt – to taste
- Take a large bowl and mix all the ingredients except oil, beef broth and sherry very well.
- Now divide them into small balls and give a patty like shape.
- Take a skillet and pour oil. Once it’s hot, fry the sliced onions and patties until they are brown on both sides.
- Remove them in a plate and sprinkle flour over.
- Mix the flour using a fork and add sherry and beef broth.
- Sprinkle salt and transfer them in a bowl.
Simmer them for about 15 minutes on low heat so that the gravy becomes thick.
Leave A Response »