This easy and elegant dish has the flavourful herbs such as marjoram and thyme which, along with white wine makes it have a tasty twist. The meaty fillets of Mahimahi are well complimented by clam juice in the recipe that allows it to have an edge among the others.
Pine nuts – ¼ cup
Clam Juice – 1 cup
Dry white wine – ¼ cup
Shallot – 1
Chopped thyme – 1 tbsp
Chopped marjoram – 1 tbsp
Pepper – freshly ground
Mahimahi fillets – 4 to 6 oz
Extra virgin olive oil – to rub
Parsley chopped finely – 2 tbsp
- In a small saucepan, toast the pine nuts in medium heat and shake the pan several times to heat the nuts until they are aromatic. Now transfer to a plate.
- Add the clam juice in a saucepan and boil for 5 minutes in high heat.
- Add the wine and then reduce it to ¼ cup for 5 minutes.
- Add the thyme, majoram and shallot and allow it to boil well.
- Add the salt, pepper to taste, and cover the sauce.
- Rub the fish fillets with olive oil, pepper and salt.
- Grill in high heat for 3 minutes per side and transfer to a plate.
- Now add the parsley, chop the pine nuts, and add it to sauce.
Pour the sauce over the fish fillets and serve.
Leave A Response »