When you wish to snack on some healthy food, gorge on this nutty fruity delight that is loaded with lots of antioxidants and is rich in vitamin E. The flavour of cayenne, cumin, sugar and other ingredients make it a spicy and sweet snack that is loved by everyone.
Large egg white – 1
Unsalted pecan – 2 cups (halved)
Unsalted roasted cashews – 2 cups
Sugar – ½ cup
Ground cumin – 1 tbsp
Cayenne pepper – ¾ tsp
Kosher salt – to taste
- Preheat your oven to 250 degree F.
- Beat the egg white along with a tablespoon of water in a big bowl until it is frothy.
- Put in the nuts, salt (half a tsp), sugar, pecan, cayenne, cumin and mix well.
- Spread the mixture on the baking tray lined with parchment sheet.
- Bake the nuts until they get roasted and dry.
- Remove the nuts from the oven and then roast well.
- Lower the temperature to 200 degrees F.
- Now place the nuts to the oven and bake until they are crisp.
- Now slightly loosen up the nuts by shaking the baking tray.
Allow it to cool on the baking sheet.