When you do not have much time at your disposal and it is already late for the evening meal, this super ease soup will make a great meal. With some veggies, noodles and easy off the shelves ingredients, you can create a nourishing soup in few minutes. When you want a quick dish to satiate your hunger pangs, this dish is a perfect find.
Any stock – 330 ml
Chilli paste – to taste
Soy sauce – 2 tsp
Straight to wok noodles – 1 sheet
Mixed stir fried vegetables – handful
Leafy vegetables to suit
Peanuts – crushed
- Pour the stock in a pan and bring it to boil. Add in the chilli paste, soy sauce and then add the sheet of straight to wok noodles to the saucepan.
- Simmer well until all the noodles remain separated.
- Add the stir fried vegetables of your choice and keep the leafy vegetables, if any, to use later on.
- Simmer for a minute until the vegetables are soft.
- Now add the leafy vegetables and allow the soup to simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Serve this by ladling out in to soup bowls and garnish with crushed peanuts.
Serve hot as it is or with any bread of your choice.
Leave A Response »